The Firm

Show Timings:

Friday: 10.30 pm, Saturday: 11.30 am

Sunday: 9:30am & 11.00pm

CNBC TV18
Network18

Socialising Vedanta’s Debt!

Published on Mon, Jun 15,2015 | 21:47, Updated at Mon, Jun 15 at 21:47Source : Moneycontrol.com 

The Boards of Vedanta Limited and Cairn India Limited approved the proposal of merger of Cairn into Vedanta. As per the proposal, minority shareholders of Cairn will receive one equity share and one 7.5% redeemable preference share of face value Rs. 10 in Vedanta for each equity share held in Cairn. Minority shareholders own 40.12% stake in Cairn India while Vedanta owns the remaining 59.88% in Cairn India. This InGovern report examines the financials underlying the merger…

Attachments : Vedanta-Cairn India-Merger - INGOVERN Report.pdf
 
Twitter


 
Copyright © e-Eighteen.com Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of news articles, photos, videos or any other content in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of moneycontrol.com is prohibited.